- Start early.
- Choose a topic that interests you.
- Do not make your topic too narrow or broad.
- Form a question using your topic.
- Circle the keywords in your question.
- Use the keywords as search terms.
- Research your topic question using credible resources found on the Library website.
- Evaluate your resources.
- Avoid Plagiarism by always giving credit to something somebody wrote, said, implied, drew or emailed.
- Start your research with Credo reference and pick a “Topic Page”. For video tutorials on using Credo Reference, click here.
→Off-campus? Login with your library barcode:
2644000 + 7 Digit EMCC ID #
Check out these links to aid in your research.
Check out this helpful tutorial for learning the basics of research.
Need help with your bibliography? Click here for useful information!